These projects add more functionality to culori, but they're separate as to keep the core bundle small:
- culori-scales — color scales (ColorBrewer, matplotlib, etc).
- culori-names — More named colors, from a variety of sources.
- d3-color-difference — a separate D3.js plugin to compute color differences
Products using culori
- Moqups — all our color-manipulation functions are handled by culori.
- Dainty — Dainty is a configurable refined and balanced color theme for Visual Studio using culori’s CIELAB capabilities for generating and processing colors.
Does your product/project use culori? Create a PR and add yourself to this list!
- d3-color by Mike Bostock
- chroma.js by Gregor Aisch
- colorjs.io by Lea Verou and Chris Lilley
- TinyColor by Brian Grinstead
- color by Heather Arthur
- color.js by Andrew Brehaut et al
- chromatist by Jacob Rus
In other languages:
- Colour for Python
colorspacepackage for R
Colorspackage for Julia
- colorio for Python by Nico Schlömer
- David Briggs's The Dimensions of Color
- Bruce Lindbloom's Useful Color Math
- Rune Madsen's Programming Design Systems
- Color: From Hexcodes to Eyeballs by Jamie Wong